Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 4 weeks ago

So DeSean Jackson likely won't be fired and the message I get from it is that it's ok to be anti-Semitic if youre black. Is that fair to say?

Anyone want to tell me black privilege doesnt exist? If DeSean were a white guy, he would've been fired by now and his anti-Semitism would be broadcasted all over primetime news for days. 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Welcome to the NEW America, where subhumans are free to do and say whatever they want without fear of repercussion. 

Duh-sean Jackson is a stupid little animal who should be euthanized.

• 4 weeks ago

The other message that you could get is that some jocks are dumb, and the NFL just has to live with that. 

• 4 weeks ago

You can say whatever you want.  Doesn't mean it's true.  If that's the message you get, then you obviously don't follow professional sports.

• PoBoy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Jackson is as dumb as a post. I doubt he knows what anti-Semitic means.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Eh Riley Cooper said the n word and kept his job, so it seems fair to me.

• 4 weeks ago

The reason he most likely won't be fired over this is because WHEN HEALTHY, Jackson is still one of the most dangerous deep threats in the game.  

The NFL, and all sports really, have ALWAYS had a double standard based on performance.  Ray Rice was a washed up RB when he hit his wife.  Ergo, he was let go and never rehired.  Colin Kaepernick was a backup QB when he threw a temper tantrum and refused to stand for the anthem and made up a story about racial violence protesting when asked about it later.  He hasn't played since.

But if either of them were playing star caliber ball when they stepped over the line, you'd better believe they'd have either never been fired OR would be back by now.  Michael Vick was a star, and was brought back as soon as his suspension was over.  Lawrence Phillips beat the hell out of people and was given chance after chance.  Adrian Peterson abused his kid, but hey, he was a star, and was let right back onto the field.

It's not nice, but this is what the NFL does.  It's what it's always done.  It's what all sports do.

• 4 weeks ago

David duke and the Charlottesville guy still have jobs.  Although the Charlottesville guy did get kicked out a gym.

• 4 weeks ago

There's Semite privileged too. Jewish Professors across the U.S. have been outspoken against White people and some have even advocated for the genocide of White people. Anthony Bourdain (a Jew) had his own network television show and openly talked about how great the world would be better without White people. Talk about privilege! Jews are only 2% of the U.S. population and Forbes magazine Israel openly brags about how Jews make up more than 40% of all billionaires in the United States. Yet if one of the goyim points this fact out they are labeled antisemitic.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.