Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do masks really help prevent the spread of the coronavirus?

306 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

They are good at weakening your immune system too. 

• 4 weeks ago

Not according to the package they come in.

• 4 weeks ago

Our US surgeon general just said 3 hours ago to wear a mask.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SczWUiWXkdA

Youtube thumbnail

Singaporean study came out in March saying as a mass population of everyone using a mass it drastically brings down the new cases. It's because fewer droplets from our breathing and speaking pass through a mask than without it.

Molecules from infected CoVid-19 can stay in the air for longer than 10 mins. It is a virus where air is one of the modes of transmission.

• 4 weeks ago

though many people wearing masks but they are getting covid -19 positive.it is said that prevention is better than cure. so it is  safer to use mask.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I just watch on t.v. them testing with a mask and without a mask. And wearing a mask does protect from many germs.

• Prince
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Nothing can thwart God's purpose. Better to throw yourself on His Mercy than trust in more masks, symbols of all your false faces. You have the Leader you deserve and shall follow him whither he leadeth. Most of you are chaff. Who is like unto him who leads you. Marvel ceaselessly. God's plan is inexorable. God has given you into the Beast's hands for your sins. Still you play your knavish tricks and you ignore God and do not love Him with your whole heart and nor do you love your neighbour as yourself and so the first and most important two you have already destroyed. Next you cast the first stone and as many eagerly as possible. You cry out for the blood of the saints and Jesus hears you like the pack of vampires you are. How you sound in His ears. You bear false witness and seek to destroy others, have murdered the son of the son of David and stomp around in your pride trusting in your silly masks. 

Source(s): Patmos
  • 1 month ago

The size of the virus is 120 nanometers. A very good surgical mask may stop the particles, but all of these homemade or cheap fabric masks that most people are getting off of Amazon will do nothing to stop it. All it does is give people a false sense of security, so they end up not social distancing, exposing themselves to the virus. 

• 1 month ago

Mine sure does! It is so uncomfortable to wear that I am constantly reminded to keep my distance from people so they won't see me looking like a twitching nutcase as I try to get comfortable with it in place. 

• 1 month ago

As a doctor I can assure you that if you cough with a mask on, the particles won't get as far with them on. If you want to have a full shift at your job and a prom at school, put them on and social distance if you don't need to go to work or have to get food or something like that. please.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Better than not wearing them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.