Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Early pregnancy symptoms?

Yesterday morning I had a little bit of bright red blood on one wipe and haven’t seen that color since. Last night when I peed there was some thick brown discharge. As far as cramping goes, I haven’t had any long term cramping but sometimes cramps will come and last for a couple minutes and I feel slight main in my lower abdomen. No blood today. Do you think I should be concerned? I’m about 4-6 weeks pregnant. 

You should call your ob/gyn.  Cramping and bleeding are not "normal" during pregnancy and tend indicate that your body is getting ready to  shed the lining of your uterus.  As Sophia noted, about 25% of all conceptions end in natural miscarriage. 

Any cramping or bleeding should be reported to our ob/gyn who will decide if you should just monitor the situation or go in for an exam.  

Any type of bleeding during pregnancy should be monitored by your GYN so make an appointment as soon as you can. 

25% of women miscarry in the first trimester (myself included)... I am not telling you this to worry, but it is best to get monitored and receive the best advice by a professional.. 

Also, your 4 - 6 weeks pregnant which means that your period was due more or less at this time.... the bleeding, considering is was dark and very minor, could have been implantation bleeding.... but like I said, it is best to have it confirmed by your GYN. 

Also, if the pain you are feeling is one sided, then I recommend that you get an ultrasound done to eliminate the possibility of an ectopic pregnancy. An ectopic pregnancy is very life threatening as the embryo grows in the Fallopian Tubes and can cause a rupture. 

I hope this helps?  

Damn u preggooo