How bad do labret piercings hurt?

I have my lobes, helix, industrial, eyebrow, septum, nostril, and belly button pierced, so obviously I’m not afraid of pain. Which is it most comparable to? How bad is the healing?

Update:

I got it done yesterday and it didn’t hurt too bad! I’d say a 3/10 on the pain scale. It is swollen but hey, fuller lips lmao. Thank you to everyone who answered :)

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

According to my piercer:  not as bad as a daith, worse than a nostril. She said the labret can be bad for some because if the number of nerves in that area of the mouth. She said some feel about a 4 or 5 on a scale of ten, others a six to an eight.  The labret can take a while to heal and because your mouth is full of bacteria there's always an infection risk. Your piercer will give you after care instructions so follow them. A labret is a quick piercing and there's no cartilage in the way. She concluded with everyone is different so your mileage may vary.

• 4 weeks ago

I had an industrial, labret is nothing compared to that. its def sore a few weeks, but the industrial was worse

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

just suck it up and get it done as it takes mere seconds

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.