How bad do labret piercings hurt?

I have my lobes, helix, industrial, eyebrow, septum, nostril, and belly button pierced, so obviously I’m not afraid of pain. Which is it most comparable to? How bad is the healing?

I got it done yesterday and it didn’t hurt too bad! I’d say a 3/10 on the pain scale. It is swollen but hey, fuller lips lmao. Thank you to everyone who answered :)

Favorite Answer

According to my piercer:  not as bad as a daith, worse than a nostril. She said the labret can be bad for some because if the number of nerves in that area of the mouth. She said some feel about a 4 or 5 on a scale of ten, others a six to an eight.  The labret can take a while to heal and because your mouth is full of bacteria there's always an infection risk. Your piercer will give you after care instructions so follow them. A labret is a quick piercing and there's no cartilage in the way. She concluded with everyone is different so your mileage may vary.

I had an industrial, labret is nothing compared to that. its def sore a few weeks, but the industrial was worse

• kelvin

just suck it up and get it done as it takes mere seconds