How to stop smoke from coming in my room?

So my family is First Nations and every morning my mom sages the house. I don’t mind it but she wakes up earlier than me and the smell of smoke will come into my room and because of the poor circulation, the smell stays. I won’t ask her to stop because I know it’s important to her but how can I keep the smell out. I sleep with the door closed of course and the gap underneath my door is just under an inch. I’ve tried shoving clothes against the bottom of the door to keep the smell out, but a small amount still comes in. It gets into my clothes and bedding and it’s really annoying! If there is a product or method you know please let me know :( 

You need a wrapped towel for bottom of door..wedge it under into the space.

Have a fan in your room

Open a window even a crack helps

• drip

Room are not air tight.  Smoke will get in. The house has vents going through it for heat and air conditioning. These vents will allow the sage smoke to go everywhere in the house.

An air purifier in your room will help.

You really need to let your mother know how you feel.

You should discuss this with your mom. If she doesn’t know you have a issue with the smoke nothing changes .

Just discuss in a calm way. Don’t make demands , and if she says nothing will change then I suggest having a fan blow into your room from outside. This will create a slight positive pressure in your room to keep the smoke out . 

There is also devices that will eliminate smoke . Charcoal filters work well 

🥴 There are no windows in your house you can open?

Get a floor fan and point it out the window. It sucks the smoke out of your room and the house.

Also, cut apples, opened apple sauce, a bowl of apple cider vinegar, charcoal, charcoal incense? They all eat up the smell of smoke. Just an fyi.

• Jake

Turn on fans and open windows