lee asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

Good day starts with the kitchen #kitichen?

Do you think that a good day should be affected by which area of the home?

I think starting with a kitchen with exquisite kitchen gadgets, it can make us happy all day 

• denise

Yes, making a smoothie in your blender,  A bowl of oatmeal [with honey] in the microwave, and a nice savoury waffle from your waffle iron  could start your day off very well. 

Having to move all your stupid gadgets to make my coffee is what ruins my day.

What kitchen gadgets remind me of is a village in the lawless tribal lands of Pakistan. They find old, broken remnants of war and fully rebuild machine guns and artillery by hand. Meanwhile not a single hand touches them when they're made in "civilized" countries.

If you need 6 tools and 3 machines to make a bowl of spaghetti, save the mess and just go out to eat.

• kswck2

Exquisite kitchen gadgets sounds like a bunch of crap one uses Once and it spends the rest of its life taking up room. The best 'gadgets' in the kitchen is a sharp knife and a vegetable peeler