Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 3 weeks ago

Is anyone else having trouble with editing their Yahoo Answers preferences?

I can't change my avatar or account bio.

• Yes, everything is broken right now for everyone.  Just have to wait it out until they finish screwing up the site so they can fx it again.

• .

Some functions are not working, such as the ones you mentioned. We have no way of knowing how temporary (or permanent) this is and if it's a bug or the features were intentionally turned off for some reason. Time will tell.

Yes, there appeared to be a lot of glitches since last night

• Daniel

For your Profile Picture you dont change it from Preferences you have to go to Account Info from the Top Right side of the Page then click on the Camera Button and Select a Picture from your Device 

It takes about 24-48 hours for it to Appear Everywhere on the Site

As Far as Bio goes thats Broken

You are in the wrong profile to change your avatar. You need to go to your Yahoo profile to do that. That isn't working either. I've been trying to change my avatar for 2 weeks. I keep getting told that the image file has to be 5 MB or smaller. That's ridiculous. 

Practically everything is screwed up on Y!A. Who knows for how long. 

I can't either, i hope they fix it soon.