Snowbird asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Where do my points go in the night? Every morning when I get up my points have reduced from the day before. Why? What's happening?

I haven't asked any questions for points to have been removed

Favorite Answer

Your questions, answers or questions where you have answered may be being reported and deleted, when this happens the points are reduced.

I recently lost an account because a troll abused the reporting system reporting many of my questions and answers.

I recommend you to put your profile in private when possible (Currently you cannot edit profile preferences)

I am having similar issue. I dont see any questions or answers being removed. but every day i lose 30-60 points .

Answers don’t get reported on here but questions to and so maybe someone reported your questions and they got taken down.  Read terms of service to see what’s a violation and what’s not. 

Simple.......when your account it wide open to everyone....it allows all the pathetic losers here to scroll thru your entire account and just hit report at will,   with all their sock puppet accounts  , taking down content at WILL.........

whether it's a violation or not.   Happens to me all the time, 

I could post for an hour straight and finish with LESS points than when I started.   The stalking BS gets old. 

That's why most high level accounts eventually  HAVE  to close their accounts............which only  slows them down a LITTLE,  once they learn which categories you use........and just spend all day looking for your answers to report. 

• Daniel

If your Points are Dropping its Due to people are Reporting your Questions or Answers as Violations of the Yahoo Answers Community Guidelines and they are being Deleted and as a Result Points are being Taken away its -10 for Every Post that gets Removed