What are some good scholarships for people with disabilities like epilepsy, high blood pressure, and autism?

same as for other students..NOTHING for high blood pressure. that doesn't affect education.  There could be some specific to people with autism or epilepsy.

for some people hypertension is a disability as it doesn't respond good to medication.  I have stressed induced hypertension to the point I have to travel around with a blood pressure monitor.  A few days ago, my stalker showed up for the 1st time in over a year.  I almost needed to go to the hospital due to a dangerous spike.  It would qualify for reasonable accommodations in school such as extended time on exams if I needed a break to manage my blood pressure.

my fathers was so bad he would have to frequently miss work, be hospitalized and retired early.

What a range. Here are some good scholarships for epilepsy, my friend has it and applied for these:

- The Barry & Barry Flash Fund- Strobe National Epilepsy Assistance- The University Education Fund of Seizurland

• Schlarships can be searched for on the internet.  Try https://www.fastweb.com/.  High pressure, none I am sure as it is treatable. Epilepsy, very doubtful.  Check with the Epilepsy Foundation. Autism there a bunch out there, but they are usually for specific programs at specific schools.