Cons: Do you agree that this man (who is likely a Trump voter) deserved to lose his job after throwing a temper tantrum at Costco?

Update:

after the video went viral his company fired him.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • a2yar
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes. Consequences for stupidity

• 4 weeks ago

Firing him was too harsh for something that didn’t happen at work. A 5 to 10 day suspension without pay would be more appropriate.

• y
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Could be, but there is another situation you may want to look at. 50 something masked guy allegedly pulled a gun on a 30 something unmasked guy, who refused to put it on. I believe it was in a Walgreens.

Care to take a shot at who was conservative and who is the liberal in that one?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

He did not deserve to lose his job.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Wow. In a nation of 340,000,000 people, you found 1! That should tell you something.

But it seems to have escaped your notice, Lois, that the whole 'mask' thing is not restricted to 'Trump voters'. It is truly bipartisan, just as the 'open back up' issue and getting people back to work. In fact, folks like you, huddled in your apartment with your cats and your mask are becoming a very small minority. Most people, leftists AND Trump supporters are ready to be treated like responsible citizens and are pissed off by the government's continued hypocrisy and incompetence on this issue.

• 4 weeks ago

Do the people who are rioting on behalf of ANTIFA and BLM deserve to loose their jobs as well?

• Jeff D
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

In general, I don't think people should be fired for things they do outside of work (so long as they don't break the law or directly disparage their employer).  Anyone can have a bad day.

• Shilo
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I wouldn't doubt that this type of outburst has been experienced from co-workers and / or management over other issues; this was just the icing on the cake. 

• 4 weeks ago

Another con snowflake has a meltdown

• 4 weeks ago

He could certainly do with an anger management course, but it's up to his company if they have patience with him or not.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.