why can't i scroll down further on my questions on my questions profile?

i'm not sure what changes yahoo have made but i can no longer scroll down to look at old questions from weeks ago on my yahoo answers profile, because it cuts off and the page stops scrolling down?

has anyone else noticed this on your yahoo answers profile? what has happened? is this just a temporary glitch?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

There are a lot of things wrong here right now including not being able to see your older questions and answer except the first 20.  Just have to wait until they are done screwing around with the site before we get are glitch site back as normal as it coud be.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

It will only Load up to a Certain point and then it wont Load any Additional's Nobody knows why that Happens but that's the Furthest you will be able to go Unfortunately Sorry 

• Sharon
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Yahoo webpages and images load slowly or don't respond: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/sln20357.html

Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Some functions are not working, such as the ones you mentioned. We have no way of knowing how temporary (or permanent) this is and if it's a bug or the features were intentionally turned off for some reason. Time will tell.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Editing and scrolling and the More tab  have been disabled door everyone, not just you. Usually this is temporary, but just how long temporary is going to be this time, no one knows. It. Could be hours to to days or week or a month. Yahoo Verizon may be reviewing account activity for everyone. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.