Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 4 weeks ago

Should face masks be compulsory in England when out and about?

After wearing a surgical masks for less than 15 minutes I felt as if I was going to pass out so I think they are quite dangerous.

Favorite Answer

I don’t think they should be compulsory outdoors, but I’m happy for any indoor site to insist on a mask being worn as a condition of entry.

Its a bit of a problem for people who wear specs , they get steamed up quickly , a person could walk off the pavement and get killed .

100%

What is there to debate?

Beware left wing trolls imitating my account.....Foxy D is a fake.

If you are so feeble that wearing a mask makes you pass out then you really shouldn't be out in the first place

No.........................

Yes, good idea. If I'm in town I wear one all the time. Doctors and Nurses do not faint every 15 minutes, nor do I, so maybe there is something wrong with your mask. If we all wear one, AND practice social distancing AND proper hygiene, then we will be well on the way to ending the pandemic. One must be constantly alert to the dangers, so wearing a mask is a good reminder, as well as protection..

Not outdoors where the virus is quickly dispersed. But certainly indoors where it can linger for prolonged periods. If masks really caused the depletion of blood oxygen it would be impossible for surgeons who wear heavy duty masks to operate. That is just a myth being propagated by anti-maskers.

• martin

Yes, when in a group of people on the sidewalk.  But if all alone on a sidewalk and not near any grouping of people, it seems absurd to wear a mask.

Only a National socialist government could enforce that rule. I don't wear a mask as I don't care if I infect lefty sheep.   I have infected a great many over the years, still leaks like a manky tap to this day and smells like a fish graveyard.