What is the reason for Anti-Semitism?

I don't get how people can hate all Jews. Like what Hitler and Stalin did to Jews during WW2, The Holocaust. How Muslims hate Jews. The reason why Israel is hated is because of people who hate Jews, that's the only reason. They don't care about the Palestinians they only hate Israel because they hate Jews. Because in one night the King of Jordan executed more Palestinians than Israel has killed in it's entire existence and no one cried Apartheid when the King of Jordan did it or when South Africa did Apartheid. 

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Jea
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Religion brings with it hatred of other 'faiths'.

Without that element of fear/hatred, their business model wouldn't show a profit.  

And we all know, that a business that doesn't profit closes soon enough.

Remember, religion places extreme importance on it's profits. and pay but lip service to their prophets.

Money is the god of all modern religions.

• 4 weeks ago

Most hate is based on ignorance and fear.

'Jews' (or more often 'the idea of Jews' have been the scapegoat on multiple occasions throughout history.

• 4 weeks ago

Jews have the advantage of being brilliant. And most of them are atheists.

• BMCR
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

There is no real reason for antisemitism.

All that is given are "justifications" many of them contradictory.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • yesmar
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Rampant hate and racism.

• They have big noses and curly hair and joke about airline food

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Anti-semitic people hate the truth that the land of Israel and the Jewish people now in the land, proves the future prophecies of the Bible.

• 4 weeks ago

IMHO, God (and I admit I could be wrong).  Below is the key passage specifically written to Jews (modern Hebrews).

Heb 10:28 Anyone who rejected the law of Moses died without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. 29 How much more severely do you think someone deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, who has treated as an unholy thing the blood of the covenant that sanctified them, and who has insulted the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know him who said, “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” and again, “The Lord will judge his people.” 31 It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Since most Jews dismiss Jesus' sacrifice for their sins as meaningless, the above obviously applies to them.  Recall Jdg 6:1 and also how God punished the Jews through the Babylonians.  Now you know who may have really been behind the holocaust (using Hitler like he did Nebuchadnezzar).  Just an opinion; like I said, I could be wrong.

• 4 weeks ago

HITLER WAS FULL OF DEMONS...

FOR OTHERS I DK...I HAD A JEWISH FRIEND IN HIGH SCHOOL AND SHE WAS SO SMART AND A SWEET PISCES MY OWN KIND..

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Historians have classified six explanations as to why people hate the Jews:

Economic -- "We hate Jews because they possess too much wealth and power."

Chosen People -- "We hate Jews because they arrogantly claim that they are the chosen people."

Scapegoat -- "Jews are a convenient group to single out and blame for our troubles."

Deicide -- "We hate Jews because they killed Jesus."

Outsiders, -- "We hate Jews because they are different than us." (The dislike of the unlike.)

Racial Theory -- "We hate Jews because they are an inferior race."

As we examine the explanations, we must ask -- Are they the causes for anti-Semitism or excuses for Anti-Semitism? The difference? If one takes away the cause, then anti-Semitism should no longer exist. If one can show a contradiction to the explanation, it demonstrates that the "cause" is not a reason, it is just an excuse. Let's look at some contradictions:

https://www.simpletoremember.com/vitals/Why_Do_Peo...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.