abby asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

What hair product should I use?

I have a shortish pixie cut my hair is wavy and does not do anything I want it to do. I would like to be able to style it with some laid back spikes but I am having issues finding the right hair product. I need a product I can put into my hair in the morning before going to work that will have a strong anti frizz hold. I don't want my hair to look wet or be hard and crunchy once I put the product into my hair. The product does not need to moisturize my hair. I don't want to buy 50 different things and have non of them be what I am looking for any suggests? 

I’d suggest using a mousse when your hair is wet after getting out of the shower, it will work to tame frizz yet also make it easier to be styled. To avoid making your hair appear crunchy I’d just use a quarter sized amount and scrunch it into your hair. Hope this helps!