Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

How come I cannot report an individual on Yahoo Answers who daily bullies and belittles people in the health section?

I have been trying to have this individual removed. He or she is level 7 so maybe that is why. I see some of their questions were taken down but no answers are removed. Where do we go to file a complaint or something? This person is constantly belittling cancer patients or people with mental illness. It is out of control. I can't give the name or I would be violating TOS. 

• Scott
    Favorite Answer

You can report any question or answer on this site. But unless it also gets reported by about five or six other members, it probably will not be deleted.

• LAN

I see you still haven't learned not to post rants calling people out Mr Right/Peter.   It's a pity that you just aren't smart enough to stop spamming the same stupid questions over and over and stalking me isn't it?

• Because the are invincible.  You can drop one of their answers but never there account.  Points mean nothing anymore.  You lose 10 points you appeal and win or write it off there are more points to come and you get nothing for them.

All you can do is report and get others you know (by email) to report. Note however, there are people that pose cancer questions over and over and over again and are probably trolls.

How about you suck it up or kill yourself instead?