How do I start my own one man black metal band?.?

With a MIDI sampling keyboard.

1. get some friends who can actually music

• Andrew

The same way you would start your solo project if you were planning to play Bossa Nova or new wave or smooth jazz - you write the songs, you gather the equipment that you'll need to play the different parts, and you decide whether you're planning to record in a studio (in which case you might have access to some stuff like a drum-set, microphones, amplifiers, etc.), or to record on your own, possibly doing digital recording. 

If you're not proficient with all of the instruments you plan to employ, or not skilled enough to wear each of the hats that will come into play, you will have to decide whether your remedy for that will be to get better or to hire a session musician or group of session musicians who will not actually be full-fledged members of the band. If you can't play lead guitar and you want to have lead breaks in your songs, you can either spend a lot of time learning how to lead or pay somebody to lay down a few leads for you. 

My advice would be to get a moderately priced piece of recording equipment - I purchased a 4 track recording device 20 years ago that still works and I use it for all of my rough demos... And then you can experiment with arrangements and see how your songs might fit together. I like to play the rough rhythm guitar parts with a guide track for the drums because I just can't lay down drums without real guitars there. Then I add the bass-line and after that I use the last track for vocals or leads. If you get an 8 or 12 track recorder, you can do more, but depending on what type of black metal you want to play, other than possibly a bit of synth you ought to be fine.

use a computer and plug away