Anonymous

Why is it okay to be racist towards white people but not other colors?

Update:

Why do white people get the cut

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Rick
    Lv 5
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Because we got their contempt the old fashioned way.  We earned it.  If we change for the positive, they will too.  They really can`t trust us yet, and per our record so far, they shouldn`t.  All change is hard.  Just as hard for them too.

• 1 month ago

Based on the standards of BLM... everything violent or racist In the world is caused by white people because some people who have been dead for over 2,000 years owned slaves. And everyone wants to point the finger as well at republicans but republicans were the ones who abolished slavery in the first place and democrats wanted to keep it. It wasn’t until more modern times around the event of 9/11 that I think really caused the big percentage of people saying systemic racism is still around among other things based off of how people who came from the middle-East were treated as P.O.C. And it dwindled down when Obama got elected but all he did was help the countries that are all for the destruction of America. But with Trump in office I believe it got kicked back up again because of his promised and his comments about the illegal aliens that he doesn’t want in the country 

• 1 month ago

Yes why can black man legally call me honky or cracker but if I call him something they all want to riot

• k w
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

cuz there is an agenda going on.........

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

BECAUSE BLM SAYS IT IS !!!!   .....................

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.