Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceOther - Business & Finance · 1 month ago

UPS Void Shipping Refund?

I created a shipping label with UPS for $77.84. However, I decided that it was too expensive as before I paid, the price only said $64. I quickly voided the shipping label, however, I am wondering if I get a refund or not. I did not have an account with UPS and paid directly with card. 

You cannot void it because you already paid for and received the label.  At best you can hope that they will refund you, if they are able to take it back.  Ask them.

Ive never done one for that much or from UPS.  I think I cancelled one on ebay once long ago.

Yes you will get a refund, but it may take a few days.    They have to allow their system time to process the voided label.  

Imagine you wanted free shipping.   You'd pay for the label, print it, void it and quickly ship the package hoping it will slip through the system.

No refunds on voided labels for a few days.   It's the same with the regular postal service.