i saw a UFO and i think it was huge, i confirmed some reference points but dont know the math?

the UFO was like a very large rigid geometric structure with a very large amount of very bright lights on it, kind of like a giant geometric hologram except it wasnt also transparent,  there were clearly visible details that made me certain it wasnt someone pulling a prank with an insanely powerful laser holograph projector. the object was solid and black in the middle, the sky was incredibly well lit, out in the country, clear sky, can see the entire milky way sort of scene.

Anyway, i recently looked up at the sky and noticed how small an aeroplane looked just above the clouds, and remembered the object i saw was also above the clouds. it was aproximately the size of slightly less than the smallest the moon goes. and it was definitely above the cloud line because eventually my view was obscured. originally i didnt say anything because it could also be a military experiemental type scenario, we do have an airbase nearby, but now i remembered, if an object behind the clouds looks as big as the moon, given how far the clouds are from the ground, that means its minimum size would actually be absolutely massive.

Now, im not saying aliens, or weird meta, i saw "something" and before going off on unknown tangents i want to verify the minimum size of this object, since i realized its mathematically possible to make  sense of this, if it turned out its the size of a football stadium, i would know its not of the earth because thats beyond our abilities to fly

tldr, the object was slightly (maybe 20%) smaller than a small full moon would appear, and it was above the cloud line by an undetermined amount, the further it is the bigger it would need to be so, with this its smallest possible size should be determinable at least

in case i hadnt made myself clear this is a question not a UFO statement. Given how big it appeared in the sky and the 2 refference points, being the cloud-line and the moon, how big could this thing be?

Since the intensity of light decays with the inverse square of distance. There's no way to know how large it was because there's no way to know how far away it was. It could have been inside or outside of the atmosphere. 

You saw the starship Enterprise.  It is 725.35 meters long.  I am glad I could help you.

I'm gonna say....swamp gas. 

Using my math I have resolved the mystery. You're welcome.

How do you know the military CANNOT fly something that massive? You DON'T. You've made some assumptions that may not be factual or true. 

The stealth bomber was flight tested for YEARS out of multiple Air Force bases in multiple states in Florida, two in Arizona (Phoenix and Tucson), Area 51 in Nevada, and probably Ellis. In California. 

You are another person who saw something flying in the sky that you have been unable to identify. Welcome to the club. 

Jimmy Carter saw and reported a UFO in Arkansas. He promised in his campaign he would be transparent about UFOs. Then he goes hotly silent during the transition period BEFORE he was inaugurated. He still is totally silent on UFOs. I've wondered for decades WHAT WAS HE TOLD AND WHAT DOES HE KNOW? I wonder the same thing about Trump and Pence. Obviously it would endanger national security if they DID say anything. 

If you want to report this UFO, that's entirely up to you. 

Thanks for sharing. :)