Cons - If you believe the US Govmnt is colluding with every major sector (media, doctors, scientists, schools) to destroy you, why not leave?

If I truly believed my country was targeting me with endless attacks to destroy, deceive, lie, and bend me to their will I would simply move away to another country. 

So why the f’ck you still here if you think the courts, doctors, schools, media, and the “deep state” are targeting you for death?

because all the airlines are still booked with all the liberals that said they were leaving the country if Trump won.

Great question, but NOTHING gets through to the tRumpers.

We DON'T, Comrade.

Why ARE the WEALTHY Hollywood/Musicians that SWORE to leave the U.S. IF President Trump was elected, STILL LEECHING Millions of dollars from U.S. Citizens?

Azzhole Rose and Bruce Bedsprings should immigrate their sorry azzes to Mexico.

You GOING to PAY the Drug Cartels to "Allow" your capitalistic azzes to live in Mexico?