Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 4 weeks ago

I am uneasy about aircraft, and for the first time in my life have to fly alone. I feel uneasy about this- can anyone suggest anything?

I go alone-alone, no friends at all. I do have only one friend, and she is in Svetlogorsk under Soviet-style virus restrictions 

• hihi!
    Favorite Answer

If safety of flying is your concern, consider the fact that (previously) some 25,000 planes safely fly every day. None are falling from the sky. Every day, these untold thousands fly safely. If you can, I would avoid medication for this and anything else. If you drink, have a bit, if you don't drink don't just for this occasion. I have crossed the Atlantic 50 plus times and STILL like a stiff one to begin the journey. Maybe just a convenient excuse? BA is nice in supplying gin and tonic on the way to Russia.

can you travel with a friend ????  

Call your doctor and he can prescribe something for you to calm your nerves.

Alcohol and lots of it