Clem
Clem asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Should Trump and Biden even have a Debate, because of the pandemic and all?

Favorite Answer

there debate should be aired on comedy central

What's there to fear? Two podiums easily more than 6 feet apart and the same from anyone else, what's he afraid of? I'm sure Biden would like to skip out on the debates. Unless he is completely and absolutely rested, he'll be one long gaff machine on stage. His handlers know this too.

• Paul

Democrats will try and do everything possible to stop dementia Joe from debating live on TV along side Trump ... it will be a massacre 

Yes, we need a debate.  The pandemic should not stop it because few people are needed to put it on.

Lowercase 'b' bob is your pick for a "favorite answer," Clem?  We, the American people, take our right to vote, our democratic processes, and our Constitutional freedoms very seriously in this, our representative democratic republic where our own government is OF, BY, and FOR the people!  The science and art of politics is an integral part of our democracy, where the American people get to pick from our own ranks the people we want to act on our behalf and in our best interests.  Shame on you and 'bob' for belittling this powerful process!!

A televised or public debate between our picks for political power at local, state, and federal levels is an essential tool for us in determining who is most qualified.  I do think that there should be an immediate "truth meter" on display so that pathologically lying lifts-wearing conman bully-brat Trump cannot simply lie his way through and then go on his projecting-away-from-himself attacks when he is cornered.  Any mental health professionals or experienced poker players out in the viewing world could see for themselves the "tells" and make informed decisions in the voting booth.  

Oh, yes, there should DEFINITELY be a debate!!  Without doubt.  Most of us just can't wait to see Trump's performance.  "Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."

Bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes.  They have to.

WE will NOT see a debate cause of the Corona Virus and cause Biden is showing signs of Dementia. The Dems are lost.

They thought they could play off a man who needs to be at home with family.

Their hopes were that you would vote for a man you all know, then introduce a Vice who will take over.

I take care of a Dementia Patient, SICK MOVE!!!

Not funny and ALL faith I had is gone now.

Why?  Neither one of them really have anything to say.

Forget the pandemic. Should Lloyd debate Harry? They could, but what would we gain? The moderators are always bad and they are both two really bad candidates. One is just a bit more narcissistic/psychotic. 

Plus no one in the their right mind could be on the fence about these two. 

Yes, they should have at least 3 of them.  They will claim Biden shouldn't have to face Trump, if that's the case how in the hell is Biden going to meet with Kim Jong Un & Putin.  They will both destroy him.