What is a budgeting app that allows you to categorize your savings account money already saved into categories?

So for instance if you had 5,000 in savings already, but wanted to categorize $2500 for an emergency fee, and the other $2500 for the start of a 3-6 month fund in case of job loss? I have the Chase app and it does a great job of splitting your savings into categories for FUTURE savings goals with Autosave, but does nothing to split up the money you have already saved. It's very frustrating. If there isn't an app I can find for this, I may just have to open up a separate savings accounts and that's a waste because there's usually a minimum account balance. 

"spend" the money from one category to the other, OR just set up a little excel spreadsheet (if you cannot remember how you want to divide up your money) - accountant