Cindy asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

How to be less sensitive and emotional and express self without looking upset?

Hide it without People seeing I am upset. I am sensitive and it's hard to stand up for myself without looking upset so all they see is emotion and rub it off. I always get the feedback dont take it personal,  stop being sensitive,  I am not to walk on eggshells, your a crybaby 

maybe you should get some counseling

"Nobody wins an argument."

- Dale Carnegie

Donna Carnegie, daughter of self-help legend Dale Carnegie, has written a version of her father's classic, which is one of the most popular self-help books of all time. It's called How to Win Friends and Influence People For Teen Girls.

It sounds like you are not mentally tough but rather a weakling. Only a weakling takes offense to things as often as it sounds like you do. Instead of trying to hide a  personality flaw, I suggest you do some research on how to develop mental toughness and start exercising your brain. It does need to be exercised in order to strengthen your mind.