Anonymous

How come people like bashing me and calling me names ? I'm getting sick of it?

So I'm about tired of andy and everyone screwing with me so I'm planning on closing my facebook and all social media accounts temporarily. I can't take this mental abuse from andy and everyone else. I don't get why everyone likes me to turn this way. I feel like going out and buying a shotgun or a rifle and go and shoot some people including andy and his co workers. I'll just drive up to new york and shoot him and shoot up every place. I'm so angry and mad and I just want to kill myself too. Why do people like to do this to me ???

**** you Kenneth

• Ann

You've done it to yourself, Jacob!  Please give everyone at least a week's rest from your rants and fantasies.  Thank you.

cause youre hanging around the wrong people

" I'm planning on closing my facebook and all social media accounts temporarily"

I'm assuming this will last about as long as your last attempt at not being on social media. We'll be hearing from you again in less than 24 hours.

cause theyre rude, i wouldnt shoot anyone, you will end up in jail for life, just hang out with different people

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

Oh boy  yet another I'm going to take my ball and go home post from jacob the liar. Nobody will ever miss you if you don't go away.   

You don't have a gun, you don't have the money to buy one, you don't have a drivers license or a car.   Just like every other thing you post this rant is total, unmitigated bulls*t.

You brought all this on yourself you threaten and use people, then whine and still can't figure out that the reason people call you names and don't like you is because you have no freekin clue what it is to be a friend or act like an adult.

Being autistic is not a free pass to be an an azzhole and being a inept liar and troll is not a disability, jacob.