How do I have a productive talk with my parents?

Im 19 years old and have had a pretty good relationship with my parents. After i graduated high school i got a job that i love and made some new friends through it. Ive never been so close to a group of friends and have had such a good time with people. I have developed an AMAZING friendship with one of them named Andrea. We are absolute best friends and idk what id do without her. But weve been caught sneaking out multiple times. So my parents dont like her at all and they think we are dating. My parents are not homophobes but they dont support that kind of stuff. My parents made a rule that we cant be in a room alone anymore. So their trust with me and my friend are gone. I snuck out this last time with her and got caught. She came to drop me off back at home and my dad told her that she is no longer allowed to see me or talk to me. Im leaving for a church mission in a week for 2 years. But i wanna talk to my parents about how they dont treat me like an adult. They make me turn in my phone every night, and im not allowed to hangout with friends anymore. As soon as i come back from my mission my plan is to move out as soon as possible. But im planning on moving out with Andrea. How do i talk to my parents productively about me saying i want to hangout with who i want and they shouldnt have a right to say no? They are very controlling parents and as soon as i talk about having more freedom they flip out. And they dont trust me at all.

• Tj

You are of legal age, you can do what you want. You do not have to tell them anything. Just do what you want.

i would just talk to them about it