Are there any jobs available right now?

I have applied for so many jobs but haven’t had a response

• Favorite Answer

With covid 19, places may take longer to get back to you.

Also what is 'so many jobs'..... I applied to hundreds of jobs before I got my current job. If you're allowed to, call the place. Ask if they've received your application / resume and if they would be willing to interview you.

Apply for jobs that are essential, they may not take as long to get back to you. Some essential work places are busier then usual, so they need people to work for them.

Malinda,

YOU call them and ask to speak with the manager, tell them that you submitted an application and ask if they had a chance too look at it.

God bless

There are lots of places that are looking for help.You just have to do your research, and start applying for the jobs that interest you. 

Temp agencies have the hidden jobs and give you the chance at full time employment.

Supermarkets, walmart, target, amazon.  

I guess you have not heard that millions are out of work?

• Ben

Walk in and ask for an interview

The same goes for me its taking forever or feels like theyre not lookin to hire

No and there won't be for awhile.