Adran asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

Older movie I’m looking for?

Ok, so I’ve been trying to find a movie for a while I saw it when I was a kid so bare with me I only remember two scenes. So I think the movie had something two do with a mother and child running away from a killer so the first scene I remember is the kid running to police and he tells them everything and they say they can protect him and drive then the police officer gets shot in the back of the head from the killer in the other car. Then the other part is the ending he gets caught in the city and surrounded maybe at a gas station I can’t remember. Please idk why it’s in my head but I can’t find it lol.

people seem to think it could be a stephen king movie, so my best bet is either cell, riding the bullet or the dark half

Source(s): my money is on the dark half https://youtu.be/9ekfkUfyVQE

I'm really not sure but it could be based on a stephen king book or maybe it's a scorsese film. 

it kinda sounds like a steven king movie but I can't put my finger on it. Anyone else know?