How the hell did they expect me to get there?

I interviewed for a job over a month ago. The guy said he was "probably going to" hire me, and then I didn't hear from him again until yesterday, when he sent me a message on Indeed. The message was sent at 11AM, asking to meet for a 2nd interview at 3:30PM. By this point, I was well into the workday at my current job (the one I'm looking to leave) and it was impossible for me to leave. The interviewer knows I have this job since we already interviewed once, and he has a paper copy of my resume AND he has my Indeed resume (that's where I initially applied). How the hell did he expect me to make it?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

He just wasn't thinking.  Let him know at what time you are off work and can make it any day after that time.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Maybe he thought you could get away for a bit?

• 1 month ago

he was not bothered to check how u can make it to interview, this is none of his concern. u could either make it or contact him and tell him sorry, u can not make it because u re at work and can he reschedule. u give yourself way too much significance. remember  NOBODY CARES WHETHER U LIVE OR DIE

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.