I received a job offer today and accepted it, however it is contingent upon passing a background check and drug screen. I have no I will ?


However I would like to wait till I get the results which could take 7-10 days. The new job training starts on 7/27 and will not be changed. If I wait for the background &drug test to comeback it would not be a 2 weeks notice. My current company’s policy is I would not be eligible for rehire with them if I don’t give the two weeks notice. I don’t care about working for them again. However, I don’t want future potential employer (not my new one they said they would not call them) to ever find out

Update 2:

If I give notice now(on Monday) it would be 2work weeks notice (10 calendar days) What would you do?

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    Give as much notice as you can. 

  • mokrie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    You have no will? Then you are not mature enough to have a job.

  • 1 month ago


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.