What’s the name of this rpg game?

They start of in the top of the mountain at the cemetery. There are three characters that starts their first mission at a cave. One is your main character with brown hair, the other one is a girl with blue hair that carries a flute with her and she’s really good at it, a fat guy with glasses who is afraid at the beginning and owns his own shop right after a few hours & a little white dragon. They saw a white dragon at the end of that cave and they needed to find something. I just forgot the name of that game. Help please. Trying to play it again 

• Jo

Stop it. You should be playing new games, not looking for old ones to play again! It's not healthy. Always look for new things and new experiences. Even if I knew which game you were talking about, I wouldn't tell you. You have to learn to move on.