Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

What happens when you die ?

Do you still experience anything when your dead? Is there such a thing as re-incarnation? 

• Raja

Reincarnation is not at all possible. No one lives after death in any form and there is no afterlife. There are spirits but they are separate elements. A human being during his/her lifetime is living with many spirits which have joined one by one since birth. They are knowledge, skills, feelings, emotions, interests and everything. These spirits are your consciousnesses and memories. Even thoughts are not your own. For example, when you want to take a decision on a subject, one after another the spirits think and you just listen, choose or reject the ideas which they transmit to your mind through your brain in the form of thoughts. Brain is just a media to connect the spirits to your mind. A mind is just a computer's mind. A mind is you. After the destruction of a computer completely you will not get it's mind. The same is the case with the human beings.  A human being doesn't have a spiritual body. Soul is nothing but an energy needed for the functionality of a body. It is not a spirit or anything else. A body's functionality is based on the auto mechanism.  After death all spirits which accompanied a person quit and go to different places searching new bodies. No one lives in any form after death. All human beings are just robots made of flesh and bones and toys of the spirits for their games.

There is no hell or heaven for human beings. They are only for spirits. I guess that the heaven is just the sky and hell is the prison for spirits. Good spirits are free to go anywhere in the sky but bad spirits are put in prison for certain years. I guess that certain evil spirits are destroyed completely. Spirits' lifetime is limited. If what they (spirits) have said is true then they live approximately for 400 to 500 years. This is close to the Indian Hindu's belief that a human being has seven births. That means Hindus believe in reincarnation but I don't.

REINCARNATION

I was believing in reincarnation for many years but after I have started to hear the spirits’ voices inside my head in the year 1983 (age 32) and after observing their conversations for years and after knowing the fundamental things about computers, I have come to a conclusion that all human beings are just robots made of flesh and bones and toys of the spirits for their games and there is no reincarnation.

To form a reincarnation all spirits which lived with a body must possess another person together. Then only he/she can feel the same person who died. But this is not happening because the spirits never stay together to haunt or possess another. They go searching new bodies. Rarely there might have been certain cases but I think they have changed after some time. I mean, they (humans) didn't able to remember anything after certain age. Spirits during their life time live with many bodies (one after another). Their memories sometimes affect the person. This is natural. This is not enough to believe that there is rebirth. No one returns after death. All human beings’ lives end with their own bodies.

There is always a common fate which is always applicable to all creatures including human beings. That is, human beings are like other creatures except that they have an additional sense (sixth sense). This sense had changed only the living conditions of the human beings but not the fate. The fate is almost same to all creatures including human beings.

We go to Paradise to be perfected and await the resurrections.  Some of us just need a detour through hell first for purification of sin.

Our spirits continue to exist, active and aware, between death and the resurrections.  If they didn't, God would have to create new and innocent lives to unfairly reward or punish for the things we did in life.  We ourselves would no longer care, having ceased to exist.

• Paul

No, there is no such thing as reincarnation. That idea was dreamed up by manmade religions, and violates everything that Jesus Christ, God, taught us. God's word on the subject is summed up in one verse of scripture - "It is ordained that we die once, and then comes judgement".

The Bible says: “The living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all.” (Ecclesiastes 9:5; Psalm 146:4) Therefore, when we die, we cease to exist. The dead can’t think, act, or feel anything.

Source(s): What Happens When You Die? jw.org

"Reincarnation" is never true.  Here is the truth: The Lord Jesus Christ is God. Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed on the Lord Jesus Christ, or not. The truth is that the Lord Jesus Christ loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell.

.

Believing in the Lord Jesus Christ means being forgiven all sins past and future and means going to heaven. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that the Lord Jesus Christ is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus was buried, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing on Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

Nobody knows, and anyone who claims that they do is lying.

However, what I would say is that all the available evidence says that you, as a sentient being, will cease to exist.  That you will be in the same "state" as you were before you were born.   ie non-existent.

I see no credible evidence for reincarnation.   There are lot of people who said that they were someone in a previous existence,  but it is odd how most of them were famous people - - - when there are 20 people all claiming that they were Napoleon, or Cleopatra, then at least 19 are lying, and most likely it is all of them.

• Kin

I know what my Lord revealed about the process of death and where souls dwell. I also believe in resurrection although I don't believe in reincarnation.

You need to ask someone who died then came back to life. None of us have experienced death, so we cannot assure you. But Jesus died, then was resurrected om the third day. He also raised the dead Himself (before His own death). Before resurrecting Lazarus, He told his sister, "I AM the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies, and whoever lives and believes in me will never die." (John 11:23-26). That last phrase speaks of a higher level of understanding that you will never grasp until you grasp just who Jesus is, and why He had to die and be resurrected as the guarantee of a future day of Resurrection - and Judgment. Read the gospel accounts to learn.

• Adam

Your body becomes worm food, ashes or in my case i hope, a firework or fish food. After, no one can know with certainty. However, available evidence points to nothing happening

In order....

Ecclesiastes 12:7 KJV — Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Hebrews 9:27 KJV — And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Matthew 13:42-43 KJV — And God shall cast the wicked into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.