Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 4 weeks ago

I’m 17 and one nipple is normal and one nipple is inverted, has anyone else experienced that or? I’m scared ?

• Jim

It's not unusual, so please don't be scared.  Your boobs will most likely grow more so this could change, but if not it isn't a problem.

I see a lot of men here trying to answer your question as if they knew.  And they probably have read about this somewhere.  I had inverted nipples, till I nursed my first child.  Then no more.  However, if your breast with the inverted nipple is sore or tender or swollen and has recently become inverted then you may have a real problem - otherwise the men here are right.

This is normal. If you don't believe me, do some reading about breasts on sites like the Merck Medical Manual.

What does "I'm scared?" mean? You don't know if you're scared or perhaps don't know what it feels like to actually be scared?

• Petter

Perfectly normal, nothing dangerous about it, nothing to be scared of.

Yes, although if you put a vacuum cleaner to it - it'll pop back out normally.