do you have a family member that served in the war?

• TB12
    Favorite Answer

Which war,,, my Father was career military and served in WW II, Korea and Vietnam.

I have two older brothers that served in Vietnam.

I have one nephew that served in Iraq and another that served in Afghanistan

I was too young for Vietnam and too old for the Gulf War, but I did serve during the Cold War..

• Kathy

My dad served in the Navy during WWII.

• Judy

One of my relatives was a general.

• keerok

My grandpa was a guerilla and officially listed as a boloman.

Sure. My wife got the Bronze Star in Vietnam - Army. Her Father was in Army Artillery WWII. I was a Vietnam era vet. My father was in WWII and Korea. My Great Uncle was a medic in the Pacific WWII ... my two uncles were in WWII.... I could go on and on.

• CAB

My kids are eligible for the Sons and Daughters of the American Revolution.

There's an officer's commission in my living room from one of my ancestors in a New York cavalry regiment from the civil war.

Family members went to Vietnam and Korea and when I did one of those ancestry DNA tests I got a letter from the Philippines asking if I knew who her father was.

• susan

Many of my family members served in the war, but they all have died now due to old age.

my two uncles.....................

• My father and an uncle served in WW2, but both have since died. (They'd both be over 100 now). Donald Trump and I were born as a result of the victory celebrations.