Should i risk it?

Living in a 1.5 bedroom flat (mothers ex property ive lived in my entire life) i sublet . I moved to france from London in 2011 as i was getting depressed of the same old. 

Met my husband raised 3 children. Life was very different but i appreciated every part of being in a new culture, family life in the french suburbs and best of all great weather! Life wasnt easier by any means,  france maybe a bit harder if anything Nd more expensive. It was hard to find good housing so we moved A LOT.  Until in 2018 i got gravely ill ..marriage started going to pits and my only choice was to seek medical back in UK. i moved back in my 1.5 bed (mums) flat thinking i would be happier. Hoping my mum would sign some papers so i could move to a bigger home only to realise she refuses and wants me and my 3 kids to stay in the 1.5 bed flat so its not empty. 

Now I realise why i left in the first place back in my now very small flat im healed now but london life is not for us. Neighbours dont appreciate my children being children and make us feel bad. There is no space in this flatI want to go back to france to make it work with my husband. He is living in a 3 bed house that we always wanted with a farm attached and a lot of land  ..should i risk it considering pur marriage was rocky? 

And yes as far as he is concerned he is waiting for me snd the children to come 'home'

• RP

If you feel there is a high prospect of success in reuniting with your spouse, go for it. However, if you are doubtful things can work out well, try something else.

You left your husband - and took the children - TWO YEARS AGO.  I would not go back to him without counseling.  I don't think you know what you want.  Neighbors not appreciating your children is a very bad reason to reconcile.

"As far as you know?"  Have you asked him?

If your husband wants you back, one might think that the children would benefit. You  will need to have some serious discussions with him, though, so that the children can have some stability. Agree to some marriage coaching or therapy, perhaps.

Reading books like Dr Phil McGraw's excellent Relationship Rescue helps to give us deeper insights into how relationships work. (I wish I got commission, as I recommend it to so many people!). As he writes in the book, it isn't only for people whose relationships are in trouble. There are other excellent books, of course. 

Good Luck!

Move to France....but make a plan as to what  u would do in case he decides to divorce u

How about you pray to GOD and ask GOD what would be best to do?  Do you beleive in GOD? Dose your husband beleive in GOD?  If not this means that neither of you can feel any of the real LOVE that people that do Beleive in GOD do feel.