Goji Fan asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 weeks ago

I went from eating pizza and fried food every day to eating grilled steak and chicken every day. Is this a healthier choice?

Do you really have to ask?

Just shows what the educational systems have provided us with.

Bunch of fu*kin idiots who can not THINK for THEMSELVES

Not only is it healthier, it's just plain better food.  Better food makes you happier.

Don't get me wrong, I love greasy fast food as much as the next guy.  But I also like fine food, and nothing beats a grilled steak with almond green beans (fresh, not canned) and garlic mashed taters.  Well, nothing but maybe slow-roasted chicken with noodles and a creamy mushroom / roasted pepper sauce.  With garlic, of course.

I allow myself fast food once in a while, when I'm in a hurry and just need some quick carbs down my hatch.  But as good as fast food is, it's nothing compared to the fine cuisine of home-cooked real food.  It's like the difference between computerized pop music and the full sound of the New York Symphony Orchestra opening for Judas Priest.

• God

It probably is healthier.  That being said you should not give up completely the things you like.  The key thing is moderation.  Have pizza and fried chicken (or whatever) occasionally.  They are more special if you don't do it all the time. 

It's healthier but let's be honest, Pizza tastes much better.