Atheists, what is your opinion of Rayshard Brooks?

Favorite Answer

I support Garrett Rolfe. He shot that drunk idiot in self defense.

I think it's sad that Brooks Brothers had to declare bankruptcy. I'm assuming he was one of the brothers.

• James

He didn't deserve to die. He was being responsible for NOT driving (or doing anything else for that matter) under the influence. His "crime" was falling asleep and blocking other patrons in a fast-food drive through, because it's SO inconvenient having to drive around someone.

Everything was fine until someone decided to call the cops and stir up trouble.

EDIT: By the way, even if had been a criminal, a crook, a murderer, a rapist, et. al. he shouldn't have been shot to death by the cops. That's why we have due process. In order to protect the innocent and wrongfully accused, we assume the innocence of a person until proven otherwise in a court of law. It's not up to cops to decide whether or not someone gets to live or die.

• Robert

Drunk driver who contributed to his death by his own poor choice and actions.  Why?

I son't have one. I've never heard of him/her/it.

I didn't know the man,

but I doubt he deserved to be executed

for getting drunk

and falling asleep in his car.

--

Regards,

John Popelish

He's not as entertaining as his cousin Garth.

If there is some evidence or indication he exists, I will conclude that he is at least possible

I do not know who Rayshard Brooks is so I do not have an opinion.

Being an atheist just means I don't believe gods are real. It is a personal realisation that is unrelated to anyone else or their beliefs or actions.