Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 3 weeks ago

How to get more friends?

So I argued with my friendship group from home in the week of freshers in university and haven’t spoken since. I have other friends but they all begin to different groups but I’m not close to the individuals enough to hang out with the whole group. I have university friends but I obviously don’t see them when I’m home. I’m really struggling during this lockdown period as I’m seeing everyone going over each others houses but I don’t have anyone to hang out with. I’m just wondering if anyone has any advice on how to gain more friends? I’m just a bit lonely. 

On the ave. people only have one to two people that become really close friends. Friends that they can trust their life with. 

How about you Pray to GOD and ask GOD whom or when you shall have close friend(s)?  Maybe GOD will let you know early? 

• Barry

Apologise to your old friends. I doubt it was an important argument? Just say 'let's forget about it and move on'.