Anonymous

Getting sick of people in America ?

Well people try to walk all over me and I am tired of it. They run their mouth and bump into me. I do not want to go to jail for punching someone in the face, but how do I keep up with the nonsense? Everyone in this country thinks they are "Invincible" especially teenagers and these "Teenagers" literally look like full grown adults! One of them cut me in line at the mall last weekend. I almost fought one of them! 

• Robert

Whereas I agree with you that the overly protected victims of their helicopter parents know no empathy or respect for anything except themselves, the economy will soon die under the socialism they embrace and you can take a certain comfort in watching these self righteous punks slowly starve to death.  Enjoy.

• gerald

There is no respect you see except for money wear a bunch of a million dollars in your hair they will give way ,