ZS asked in TravelAir Travel · 4 weeks ago

Flight ticket Refund - Airline operating licence suspended?

Hello

I was due to fly to Pakistan with Airline PIA from the UK last week of July. Due to Covid-19 i had requested a cancellation of tickets back in May 20.

Its taken over 11 weeks and the refund that was promised less cancellation fee has not been received.

However, situation has had another twist with the Airline PIA having their licence suspended for operations in UK and Europe due to safety issues.

Would i now be able to claim all my ticket money back given as the dates i was due to fly the Airline cannot operate from UK making my ticket void.

As they have not yet refunded me on the back of my cancellation request and now that they can't offer the product purchased on the dates of my ticket should i able to get a full refund?

Thanks

That airline has a lot of issues that need to be resolved.  Yes, you are due a full refund for services not rendered. If they are still not forthcoming after a reasonable amount of time, take them to court.

Are you entitled to a refund of your cancelled future travel? YES

Does the Airline have any money left in the bank to pay one? UNKNOWN.

Did you READ the fine print on your purchase in regards to a change, refund, credit or some other compensation?

Good Luck. MOST Airlines are not flush with cash at the moment.