Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do you support abstinence education in our schools?

I lived in Indiana during the Pence years and I liked his position on the issue. He's a true man of values. 

i support reality education in our schools.  "Kids" have engaged in sexual activity since before Colonial times .. that's part of reality.  another part is that neither of the typical 16 year old participants is ready to raise a child ... they'd do a lot better to make sure that there is no such child ... abstinence works for that.  so do condoms and abortions and placing the baby for adoption

• Zirp

questions about the answerer are not allowed

• Robert

I prefer the schools teach the little idiots how to read, write, use math, balance a check book and leave all the other stuff to the parents who should take a lot more responsibility for the little burdens the bring into the world and thrust upon the taxpayers to feed.  

Hell no.  That kind of "education" needs to stay in the home. 

Clearly , Trump would lose the Christo-Fascist element of his base if not for Pence. 

"Pious" Pence is simply a necessary co-conspirator in the Republican effort to destroy the USA.

>  Edward Gibbon   -    "Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." [adapted]

>  Gene Roddenberry  -  "We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes"

>  Unknown  -   "If god doesn't like the way I live, Let him tell me, not you."

VOTE THE GOP OUT OF POWER WHENEVER GIVEN THE CHANCE. 

• ?

Abstinence is not an effective strategy. Sooner or later, those teenagers ARE going to have sex, either in highschool or as adults. Abstinence education means when it does happen, they wont know what they're dping or how to do it safely

• TB12

No, abstinence education doesn't work,, it's basically the same as putting your hands over your ears and running down the hall yelling "Na na na na na na I can't hear you"

Absolutely. Teaching children to be whores and man-whores is not the moral or right thing to do. 

Women who put their daughters on birth control at age 12 really grind my gears.  Little slut enablers. 

Source(s): watch Fox News!

If Pence is a "man of values", I am straight.