I left my horrible marriage and now live overseas. Hubby says he is in therepy to change. Should i go back? Is it risky?

Update:

There are children invovled

Update 2:

I never wanted to leave the country in the first place. But his attitude and me being ill forced me to. We lived together for 9 years and getting settled where I am right now just brings back why I moved away from my origin country in the first place. Living in a big urban city with kids vs living in the suburbs overseas is very different. 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Robert
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Why don't you consider what you actually want to do before you consider anything else?  Then if you don't want to reconnect, don't. Period.  If you do consider how he may have seemed to change and then have him give the therapist permission to speak with you.  After you talk with the therapist you should have a very good indication of his sincerity.  

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Are you happy in your new life. If yes then don't go back! People don't change that much! Therapy might help him but it will be the same person that you left. 

• Kieth
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Tell him that you wish him luck. Unless there are children involved, you should just move on with your life.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

We do not know all you do. 

How about you pray to GOD and ask GOD of this? 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.