blahhx3 asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 weeks ago

my parents are unsupportive?

my parents are extremely unsupportive. i truly feel like im alone, its to the point where my parents dont even know what college i go to! i want to be ambitious but feel like im stuck.

maybe you should tell your parents how you feel

Join the crowd.  Mine were the same way  50+ years ago.  I put myself through college and worked.  Decided they owed me nothing,  but they I also owed them nothing.  If you think you need your parents to go to college you have no business going try a community college

listen, of course you need your parent's support in life but at the same time growing up means making your own choices. don't make your life centered around your parents and don't let them hold you back from your aspirations. fulfil what you want to do in life, parents have their right to worry but at the end of the day it is your life and take that ambition and do something great with it.