Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 4 weeks ago

Im a white woman and was walking my dog in the park and this black photographer was taking photos of me. Can I get him arrested?

• Neil

Regardless of everybody’s skin color, the answer would be no. Since you bring up skin color, I suspect that you’re not actually looking for information. 

He was a birdwatcher.  If you're going to troll, at least know what you're talking about.

There is NOTHING "cute" about this question.  There was noting humorous about what that white woman did.

You really need tog get out of Mommy's basement more often.

Do you really want to be known as "photo Karen?"  Unless you're looking for your fifteen minutes of fame?

Get him arrested for what? Your in a public area and so is he so he can take all the pictures he wants. The only thing he can get in trouble for is if he uses the photos to make money and you can be recognized in the photo. But that does not include news items.  

probably not...........