Drink driving collision no injuries ?

There was no injuries will the other person be notified I was drink driving and will they come to court to testify against me ?

It won't be necessary in order to convict you but they can show up if they want to.

ONCE AGAIN, it's DRUNK driving, driving while drunk, not DRINK driving, driving while drinking.  Same question, 12 times, you STILL can't get it straight.

Of course the other person will be notified.  In fact, the other person might be served with a notice to appear.  He/she would have no choice but to appear or be charged with failure to respond to a subpoena.

Interestingly, my Dad was KILLED by a drunk driver.  He is still in jail.  The accident before he KILLED my Dad involved a non-injury accident.  If he had gone to jail for that my Dad would still be alive.

I thought that driver was dumb as rocks, but at least he knew the phrase (10 times or more) was NOT "drink driving." Of course, driving DRUNK is no longer an issue for him - he can't drive behind bars (for 10 years).

You keep asking this and we keep telling you that we don't know what the person you WRECKED IN TO will do. If it was me I would go to Court to testify against hte person who got drunk and damaged my car.