Masks don't work!?

If the president doesn't wear masks I won't either!

Are you OK with killing your elderly relatives ?

• e9601:

Yes they do work. Why would you follow an idiot  like the fat orange guy? He knows nothing about medical issues. He only cares about himself. Certianly not you.

thats the kind of mind that could rule the world, u shouldnt wear a mask and always agree with trump. You will make it far in life my son

this president knows basically nothing compared to the health workers who have given proof that masks are useful to use. you can't possibly use Trump not using a mask as a reason to not wear one, the guys an idiot! he told you guys to inject a harmful chemical into yourself how can you possibly trust someone like that. Also if you look at the other countries' statistics in death by COVID you would notice that the deaths in the USA are much higher then countries that even have the same amount of people residing there. Please for the sake of people around you WEAR A MASK.

• Jim2

The president sets a very, very, very poor example. Listen to the health officials and wear one. We will all be safer that way.

The president is a dumba$$.

I hate the guy & to me he is a fat sack of crap.

Therefore I choose to wear one.

If you hate me for that then bite me.

You have to be smart to safely wear masks. They protect the best!

• Yavan

And for the last act of his presidency, Donald Judas Trump will now kill people who believe in him.

**clap**, **clap**, **clap**, **clap**.

I don't wear them. Masks slow the spread, but give diseases including COVID and Influenza a surface close to your nasal passages to live on. They are dirty and unhealthy. Mask mandates are a panic decision not being thought out. There are experts in the field who do not recommend masks and they are being silenced. 

Then in my city you are breaking the law. I thought you trumpers prided yourselves as being the law and order party...