Can you possibly get two or more girls pregnant at the same time?

If you're having unprotected sexual intercourse with two girls same night and the same time. Can you get both of them pregnant?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • J
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Any time your sperm gets into the vagina of a female, there’s a chance she could get pregnant. There is no limit to how many. 

• 4 weeks ago

Yes & I've known the dog that did so while married...

So he was taken to court twice once for each baby...doubled up on child support he hardly had a check after working all week.

• 4 weeks ago

you sure can.................

• 4 weeks ago

Yes, it isn't uncommon.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Sure, you can get  two or more girls pregnant the same night.  That is, if the  girls are ovulating at the time you have unprotected intercourse with them. If they're not ovulating, you can't get either one of them pregnant.  

• edward
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yes...two girls is a lot of work at the same time btw.  Wouldn’t want to try that again, it is very difficult for me to focus because of what makes me orgasm isn’t just the motion of sex...if my partner isn’t drowning in pleasure i can’t finish

• 4 weeks ago

sure.........................

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It only takes one sperm.

Even when the average male has just ejaculated, he still has sperm remaining for another ejaculation.  It may not be as many as the first time - but it is still a significant amount.  A man doesn't completely run out of sperm even after multiple ejaculations in the same day.

BUT in order for both women to become pregnant - both women would also need to be close enough to ovulation for the sperm to live long enough to fertilize the egg.

Could it happen - yes.

Is it likely to happen - no - because it would be unlikely for both women to end up pregnant since it would be unlikely for both women to be in their fertile window and end up with a successful conception.  

• Rick B
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

OF COURSE.        .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.