Would you answer or ignore ? ?

If you just recently just changed your name.  But not legally and you want people outside your family to start calling you by your new name. and for the  people who refuse to call by your new name. would you still 

Answer them if they call you by your original birth name or ignore them ? 

Tell them to screw off

Yes, I'd still answer them.

I would answer and remind them of my new name and after a few times stop answering

Be patient at first. Answer, and definitely correct them! But if it's been a while, you need to be more firm about it.

• edward

Not if i know that they forget.  I mean i have a nickname but when someone calls me by my actual name i still turn my head because i heard my name

• Snid

Answer but gently correct them.

• God

Just tell them what your new name is.

i would just tell them you changed it

• Vivian

I will change my name from Vivian to Violette after I marry my hubby. Having my birth name (Vivian) as now my current middle name, I would still answer anyone outside of my family who refuses to call me by Violette more than once. Though instead of ignoring them, I will just tell them what my new name is and not reply to their conversation(s).

i would still answer them