Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMaintenance & Repairs · 1 month ago

Someone egged my car, what do I do ?

Woke up this morning and saw 2 eggs smashed on to my windshield. No damage to the car and I don’t know have any suspects but I’m assuming teens. If I call the police, can they even do anything? If I keep the eggs can they check dna or what? 

Wow get off your dead *** and wash it. ..then go and sit in the corner for the next month or more 

If they were on video, you should show it to someone and go from there!

Just clean your car off and get on with your life and stop being a whiny c.u.n.t

Put in in the sun, add salt pepper, onions tomatoes and cheese. 

• Mark

Wash it off, quick.  It's VERY corrosive to paint.

Even if DNA of anyone other than the chicken can be found, the cost of the DNA test if far more than justified for the crime. In your situation, anything short of a witness or video makes it not worth pursuing.

Hardly the crime of the century. Do you think the police are going to waste time

on such a minor matter. 

you should lick the egg off to taste the fingerprints of the egger, and also to clean the car, then search up the taste u tasted and put fingerpint taste in the search as well then it will show youthe name of the egger

Yeah--they can check DNA. They'll determine through horrendously expensive DNA testing that the eggs are from chickens. 

• wash  your  car?