Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Never been to a church, before I go, I need to know if Christianity is a form of witchcraft?

Favorite Answer

Yes. They transform wine into blood.

• Doug

Christianity has nothing to do with witchcraft. The latter is demonic and is condemned in the Word of God. The truth is that death leads to heaven or hell, and the only way to heaven is through faith in Jesus Christ.

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him for it. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

All religions with Skydaddys started from Shamans , Witch Doctors and magic mushrooms .

No it's not.  And be careful.  What you said  is close to  blasphemy.  Just  don't get mixed up with one of the pentecostal  or mega churches.  I have been to all kinds of churches and  Baptists  usually have sound Biblical  doctrine.  

Source(s): The New Testament (recommended reading)

You need only go if you seek truth and salvation

• Den B7

Yes. On your first visit, they'll turn you into a newt.